Monday, November 30, 2009

Oliver Gets His Own Series!


Oliver from Ohio seems to be a well-liked character. In order to maximize his popularity, I have decided to give Oliver his own series on a trial basis. It is called Ollie X-Box and will chronicle Oliver's new position as Creative Assistant to the Manager of the new Gaming Division where he works. It seems, poor Ollie has a little gaming problem that could now lead to a new career, or cause him to crash and burn... GAME OVER! We shall see how it goes. I urge you all to comment what you think along the way. I hope you enjoy our latest offering: OLLIE X-BOX!

7 comments:

RR said...

RR checking in!

Crusher RN said...

Can't wait... Hammer him!

BPD said...

Best of luck GM

The Big Hurt said...

Is this what passes for commentary these days? "checking in"? "best of luck"? Must be that #@&*! texting -- destroys what little creativity anyone had to begin with. Anyway, everyone creates their own luck, GMS -- let's see what ya got (do I detect Ollie morphing into a true guinea pig...?)

rw said...

RW checking in! Best of luck.

BPD said...

I think the Big Hurt needs a character limit. Looks like he fell asleep himself and hit his head on the keyboard (#@&*!) in the middle of his "hurt" message. If you've made it this far in my post, you know what I mean. ambling like this gets less and less funny as it goes along......

Anonymous said...

Gary You crack me up! I saw the memo on Wolfgangs' desk and I thought it read "Terminate Rob ASAP" not Transfer Rob ASAP! This is going to be a fantastic cartoon series