Wednesday, November 25, 2009

So Long, Crusher!



Today we said so long to a good friend. He is off to do what he does best: care for others.

I will miss our morning chats, his awesome poetry, and his stupid Christopher Walken Impression that I love.

Bernard, I'm proud of your decision to pursue your new career in a new state. It makes me a little nervous that you're leaving the nest and going so far away, but I know You'll be a'ight!

We will keep close tabs on you. And remember, you will always remain in our thoughts, our prayers, and of course, my cartoons!

Take care my friend and God bless.
Gary

7 comments:

Ron said...

Well said!
Take care Crusher, you will be missed.

Paul said...

You can tell Gary's a writer because he nicely put our feelings into words. Keep in touch, Bernard -- it won't be the same without you.

Ivan said...

You'll be a'ight!

Pancetta said...

Best of Luck, Crusher...and well-put, GM. You, sir, are a class act.

Crusher R.N. said...

It's cool

Anonymous said...

Hear Here!

-Dick Pumpaloaf

Anonymous said...

Hear Here!

-Dick Pumpaloaf